If you want to increase your breast size without surgery or other harmful methods, you are not alone. Many women today are turning to natural methods to increase breast size without putting their body in harm’s way. While the results will be more subtle than implants, there are things you can do to increase breast size naturally. It is not as hard as it seems. Read on to learn how to increase breast size a cup or two.
Exercises to Increase Breast Size Naturally
Wall push-ups. These exercises can also turn out to be of great help if you want to increase your breast size quickly and naturally, without any financial sacrifices and, most importantly, without endangering your health. All you have to do is to stand in front of a wall and put your palms flat against it, at the chest level.
- Lean toward the wall until your face almost touches it and then simply push your body to the initial position. This wall press must be repeated 10 to 15 times on a regular basis and it has several notable benefits: in addition to increasing your breast size, it will also tone your shoulder and arm muscles at the same time.
Elbow extensions. What you need to do during this exercise is to put your arms out right in front of you, while keeping your palms up and bending the arms at the elbow level. Extend the elbows behind you as much as you can, and afterwards bring them back to the initial position. Repeat this exercise as fast as you can, for about 20 times. This exercise should be done three to four times a week, for the best results.
Arm circles. This is perhaps the easiest one of all the exercises to increase breast size naturally and safe, as all you need to do is to grab a light weight in each hand, extend your arms until they reach your shoulder level and then make imaginary circles with them. After 10 circles, repeat the exercise but backwards.
If you thing this exercise is too soft for you and you want to increase its difficulty, then slowly increase the size of the circle while performing this exercise – you will notice that your pectoral muscles start to hurt, but that is a very good sign, it means that the muscles are working.
Palm pressing. Place your hands in front of your chest and make sure to bend your elbows, so they form a 90-degree angle. After that, simply push your palms against each other and release. This exercise must be repeated 10 to 15 times, as it is designed to strengthen your pectorals and to increase breast size. Besides, this exercise is also very comfortable and it can be performed by all women, regardless of their fitness level.
Do dumbbell chest presses. This is another great chest workout that creates, bigger, stronger pec muscles and pushes out your breast tissue. Pick out dumbbells you can comfortably lift for 3 sets of 8 – 12 reps. Using 8, 10 or 12 pound weights is a good place to start. Two or three times a week, do 3 sets of 10 dumbbell chest presses. As you get stronger, increase the number of reps per set.
- Lie back on an incline bench. Hold the weights at your sides.
- Lift the weights toward each other over your chest, straightening your arms, so that the two ends of the weights touch each other.
- Slowly lower the weights down and repeat.
Do push-ups. You might think of push ups as an arm exercise, but they also hone in on your pectorals, the muscles in your chest. Working out the pectoral area strengthens and enlarges the chest and makes breasts appear fuller and larger. As a bonus, your arms will get trim and muscular, too. Do 3 sets of 15 push ups at least every other day to start. As your arms and pecs get stronger, increase the number of push ups per set.
- Lie stomach-down on the floor with your arms bent at your sides and your palms flat against the floor.
- Push up with your arms to raise your torso, keeping your knees straight and your toes on the floor. Continue pushing up until your arms are straight. If you want, keep your knees on the floor to make the push ups less difficult at first.
- Lower yourself slowly back to the floor, then repeat. Focus on flexing your pecs as you go.
Do isometric chest contractions. This type of exercise requires contracting your muscles without extending them, and it’s particular good for boosting the size of chest muscles. For this exercise, all you need is a hand towel. Do it at least three times a week for best results.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Hold the hand towel in front of your chest with both arms outstretched.
- Pull on both sides of the towel at the same time, contracting your chest muscles in short bursts.
- Keeping the towel taut, continue pulling it in a pulsing motion for three minutes.
Foods That Increase Breast Size Naturally
Dandelion Root has two particularly important uses: to promote the formation of bile and to remove excess water from the body in edemas conditions resulting from liver problems. The root especially effects all forms of secretion and excretion from the body. This boosting of secretion is key to the breast enhancement and formation of new breast cells and tissue. No side effects or contradictions with normal use.
Pueraria Mirifica (also known as Kwao Krua or Butea Superba) is a plant found in Thailand and Myanmar. Its tuber (fleshy underground stem or root) contains phytoestrogens such as miroestrol, deoxymiroestrol, and coumestans. Miroestrol and deoxymiroestrol are found only in Pueraria mirifica. They are much stronger than soy or red clover isoflavones, and are under investigation for possible use in hormone replacement therapy. One of the amazing “side-effects” of this herb is it’s action of increasing breast size and firmness. Tests carried out by Thailand’s Chulalongkorn University found Pueraria mirifica therapy was able to enhance breast size by up to 80%. Further tests carried out in England found that the plant had a beneficial effect on the skin, and hair, as well as the breasts. This herb is used in both capsule and cream form in natural breast enhancement formulas.
Red Clover is a source of many valuable nutrients including calcium, chromium, magnesium, niacin, phosphorus, potassium, thiamine, and vitamin C. Red clover is also considered to be one of the richest sources of isoflavones (water-soluble chemicals that act like estrogens).
Watercress Leaf is one of the foods that increase breast size and it’s use can be traced back to the Persians, Greeks and Romans. Watercress is one of the best sources of vitamin E and contains significant amounts of folic acid and Lucien. Vitamin E is the fertility vitamin, essential to breast enlargement, Vitamin E helps the body to use oxygen, which increases physical endurance and stamina and improves heart response.
Fenugreek Seed Extract: Fenugreek is a unique herb rich in phyto-estrogens. Fenugreek aids in hormonal production, and facilitates the development of the mammary glands which ‘feed’ on estrogens.
Dong Quai Root aids the body in the efficient use of hormones. It is widely considered the ultimate female tonic herb. This herb helps restore energy, vitality and resistance to disease, and stimulates the breast enlargement. Scientists believe that one mechanism of action of Dong Quai is to promote natural progesterone synthesis. Progesterone is another hormone whose production declines at menopause. The plant nutrients can help to wash these out of the system, aiding in increasing the health of the breast tissue.
Fennel Seed: Fennel has long been praised for its abundance of flavonoids. These compounds exert mild estrogenic effects and are completely harmless and non-toxic.
Saw Palmetto Berry: Saw Palmetto is a small palm tree with large leaves and large deep redblack berries. Saw Palmetto berries contain an oil with a variety of physosterols. Studies have shown Saw Palmetto to successfully reverse atrophy of the mammary gland.
Hops Flower: Hops flower is a shrub rich in flavonoids, whose action in regulating the hormonal production facilitates development of the mammary glands.
Mexican Wild Yam Root: Commonly used as a treatment for osteoporosis, Mexican Wild Yam is a excellent source of Beta-Carotene and diosgenin, which are powerful Phytochemicals aiding in optimal breast development.
Trying Cosmetic Solutions
Buy a push-up bra. Bra technology has evolved to the point where you can have beautiful, genuine-looking breasts without having to go under the knife or expend effort toward exercising. Shop around for a push-up bra that feels comfortable and makes your chest look the way you want it to. A great push-up bra won’t weigh you down, shift when you move, or make your boobs look pointy or oddly shaped.
- Push-up bras with extra padding can increase your breast size by several cups. Size up one cup or go for two or three sizes bigger.
- Try on push-up bras under a shirt before buying them. You might be surprised at how much heft they add to your chest, and you want to make sure you look natural and comfortable.
- Push-ups are made with foam, gel, and even water inserts for a natural look.
Get chicken fillets. These silicone bra inserts are worn inside your unpadded bra to provide a highly realistic simulation of a real breast. Their weight, texture and appearance is quite close to that of the real thing. You can buy them in a skin tone color or transparent.
Discover breast contouring. You probably use makeup to add flattering contours to your cheekbones and chin, but you may not know that you can also use makeup to contour your cleavage. This inexpensive, albeit temporary, method for achieving a larger look is quite easy to do with a little practice.
- Get fully dressed with the bra and top you want to wear. Since this solution involves a trick of the eye, your cleavage and chest area should be visible – wear something low cut.
- If you’re concerned about getting makeup on your shirt, you can protect it with some toilet paper or tape. That said, you probably don’t want to use this method while wearing white.
- Create a cleavage shadow with dark bronzer by applying it between your breasts. Load the brush and sweep it upward from the center of your chest and up and out, creating a v-shape between your breasts.
- Apply a lighter colored face powder to the top half of your breasts. Use a makeup sponge to blend the edges with the bronzer for an even finish.
Other Ways to Increase Breast Size
Gain weight in general. If you’re dieting and exercising to keep yourself thin, your regimen is affecting your breast size, too. Eating more calories will lead to bigger breasts, if you’re willing to get a little bigger in other places, too. Becoming pregnant is another way to increase breast size naturally.
Take an herbal supplement. For centuries, herbs have been used for natural breast enhancement. Many of these herbs behave like estrogen, the natural hormone that contributes to breast growth. Among the most popular include fenugreek, wild yam, and fennel; some supplements may contain a combination of these herbs.
- Check with your doctor to make sure that these herbs don’t conflict with any medications that you are currently taking.
Try breast massage. Some sources claim that, by massaging the breasts with proper technique, it’s possible to cause slight breast growth. Sometimes, these sources recommend the use of special oils, creams, or gadgets to encourage growth. Though this may feel good and lead to relaxation, which can cause an improvement in mood and posture, there is no scientific evidence that breasts can be stimulated to grow via massage.
- However, because this method is relatively safe and inexpensive (unless you buy a massage aid available for sale from naturopathic healing stores), feel free to attempt it at will. As noted above, massage can be a handy tool for achieving a relaxed, content mood.
Ingest more estrogen. The hormone that produces female breasts during puberty stops being produced around the age of 18 or 19. After that, you can supplement your estrogen supply by eating a lot of soy products such as soy milk, tofu, soy beans, and soy cheese. Breast enhancement pills are made with estrogens derived from herbs to achieve the same effect.
Consider taking birth control. If you are old enough, are sexually active, and want to prevent an unplanned pregnancy, then birth control may just solve all of your problems; breast growth is a common side-effect of many hormone-based birth control pills.
- Note that not all women notice bigger breasts while taking birth control, and that any growth may be very minor. The type of birth control you take will also determine whether or not your breasts get larger.
- Beware of the potential side-effects of birth control, which include mood swings, nausea, headaches, decreased sex drive, weight gain, and unexpected bleeding (or spotting). Only take birth control if the potential benefits outweigh the potential risks.
Look into electric acupuncture. In this procedure, needles are inserted into the breasts, transferring an electrical current that plumps up the cells. It’s a popular treatment among celebrities. In some cases it doesn’t last forever, so you may need more than one treatment. There isn’t much scientific information on long-term effects of this, so proceed with caution.
- Do thorough research before using any products marketed for breast enhancement. There are plenty of scams on the market that cost a lot of money and don’t actually work.
- Birth control does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases. If you take birth control, you should still use condoms unless you are in a monogamous relationship with a partner who has been tested recently.
- Even though herbs are natural, taking them in excess can still have harmful effects on the body. Talk to your doctor before you start taking an herbal supplement for breast enhancement.
- If you are not happy with your breast size, you should know that you do not need to spend a fortune on breast implants or dangerous pills and creams – the exercises to increase breast size that were mentioned in this article are totally safe, and despite the fact that the results will not be visible overnight, they can help you in the long run.
- It is recommended to consult your doctor before you start doing these exercises to increase breast size, just to make sure they are the most suitable option for you.